Statcounter today released their New improved version of Statcounter which is still in testing by Private users to all Statcounter Users to get their feedback. The new design is very fresh fast and Simple. Now users can get Hourly stats of their Website.
Try the Statcounter Beta Now
Updates and New Features in Statcounter
As well as a fresh new look, the beta site boasts many improvements and new features including:
- Date Range Selector for all stats – identify, for example, which Search Engines were used to find your site yesterday. Or last week. Or compare last week and this week. Etc.
- Simplified Code Generation Process – get your code more quickly. Reinstallation is much easier too.
- Quicker Sign Up for New Members – fewer clicks, more intuitive process – now you can feel even better about recommending us to your friends and colleages
- Hourly Stats – based on the log file – watch the hour-by-hour traffic trends on your site.
- Project Dropdown List – simply toggle between your projects when viewing your stats.
- Improved Browser Stats – now it’s even easier to monitor the most popular browser families and browser versions used to view your site.