Did you miss a chance to get your name in your Yahoo! email account, then hurry as all are grabbing their names at the new Ymail.com extension which allowed users to finally use their favorite usernames.
Steps to Create Free Ymail Account from Yahoo
- Goto Yahoo mail Sign Up page
- Enter your choice of Email id and choose “@ymail” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter all your personal details like First name, gender, date of birth and country in the appropriate fields.
- Set your Security Questions and Verified Mobile Number to have a secure Yahoo Ymail service.
- Click the “Create My Account” button to complete the process of creating your new Ymail account.
Besides Ymail.com, they are also opening registrations to RocketMail, one of the very first free Web mail services that Yahoo! acquired in 1997. These domains have the same Yahoo! Mail experience like unlimited storage, integrated instant messaging and localized versions around the world, with easy access to Messenger, Flickr, Groups etc.
Hurry and you have the chance to grab your perfect email address to help reflect who you are. This short and sweet Ymail.com will surely appeal to a wide range of email users. Which means now Yahoo! email comes in 3 styles – ymail.com, rocketmail.com or yahoo.com. Start now and get that email address you always wanted.