Apple launched their new Tablet iPad 2. Steve Jobs made a surprise visit to the event and unveiled this new product which is expected to be a hot seller. He started the event “We’ve been working on this product for a while, and I didn’t want to miss it.”
iPad 2 comes with 1GHz dual-core Apple A5 Processor,9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display, Dual Cameras,720p HD Video recording,16GB,32GB,64GB Memory, Wifi and 3G Models.
iPad 2 is thinner than the older model. It went from 13.4mm for the old iPad to 8.8mm in thickness on the new one. According to Steve Jobs, the iPad 2 is now actually thinner than iPhone 4. iPad 2 Faster, lighter, thinner. Front and Back Cameras . iOS 4.3 and FaceTime. iMovie and GaragrBand. 3G on AT&T and Verizon. Same battery life. Same prices. Black and white. Smart Covers.
iPad 2 Full Technical Specifications [View Gallery]
- 1GHz dual-core Apple A5 Processor,2X Faster CPU,
- 9X Faster Graphics,
- iOS 4.3,Facetime and Photobooth
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 1024X768 Resolution
- Front and Back cameras with 5X Digital Zoom
- Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- 2 Models: Wi-fi and Wifi+3G
- Memory Size : 16GB,32GB,64GB
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology
- 3.5mm Audio Jack,Built-in Speaker,Microphone
- 25-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- 10 Hours Battery
$499 for 16GB Wi-Fi only version of the product. The 3G version of the 16GB iPad is $629. Apple will begin shipping the iPad 2 internationally to 26 countries starting March 25.